Right in the City of Nawabs
Lucknow, the city of nawabs is the capital city of the state of Uttar Pradesh and its the administrative headquarters. Lucknow has always been known as a multicultural city and flourished as a cultural and artistic capital of North India in the 18th and 19th centuries.
The economy is rapidly growing with increased contributions from professionals in the fields of IT, Manufacturing & Processing and Medical/Bio-Technology. Business-promoting institutions viz. CII and EDII have a presence in the city.
In October 2010, Rediff Business ranked Lucknow 6th among all the cities in India for fastest job-creation and the city has since steadily grown into a competitive IT centre.
Salient Advantages Of Zeme Jardin Over Similar Other Projects
- We are a zero-debt company.
- Land already belongs to Zeme Jardin and we are in possession of the entire property.
- Clear title available for the entire property.
- Road frontage of 0.5 kms – unique advantage for accessibility and security.
- CRPF camp less that 300 mts from Zeme Jardin providing security to the region.
- 3 kms from Lucknow’s Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport.
- Property not in air-funnel so despite proximity to airport, no noise pollution.
- Proposed Metro Rail station ~ 3 kms from Zeme Jardin
- Road abutting Jardin to be further widened to 45 mts as per the Masterplan 2021.
ROI & Capital Appreciation
- Collector’s Circle Rate for Residential property in:
- September 2004 = Rs. 1,100/ sq.mts.
- September 2012 = Rs. 3,740/ sq.mts.
- September 2013 = Rs. 5,400/ sq.mts.
- Total appreciation of 390% in 9 years – average return of 43.5% per annum.
- In the last year alone, residential properties around Zeme Jardin appreciated by 44.5%.
- Collectors Circle Rate for Residential Properties (Rs/sq.mts.)
This growth is expected to continue over the next 10 years owed to:
- Rapid growth in the services sector.
- Influx of professionals with disposable income from neighboring districts.
- Immense shortage of quality, affordable housing in the city.